Helminths, bacteria and protozoa await a person at every corner. Often, these diseases negatively affect the health and condition of the body, so it is essential to carry out treatment and prevention.
Many parasites can live in the human body, from pathogenic bacteria to helminths. These "guests" cause many problems: they suck vitamins, nutrients from the body, destroy cells, then the patient loses weight, becomes pale, weakens and has many other unpleasant consequences.
But today, all of these parasites can be easily expelled from the body. For that, there are popular methods, drug treatment and, of course, prevention.
Traditional methods of treating parasitic infections are based on natural gifts. Since ancient times, people have improved their health with herbs. The action of some recipes is proven, as some plants have antimicrobial and anthelmintic properties.
Sage tea number 1 recipe
Sage has antimicrobial properties and its tinctures have often been used as antibiotics. For tea, you will need 1 tablespoon of dried sage, as well as half the same volume of raspberry leaves and chamomile flowers. The latter components will help to reduce the inflammation that parasites cause in the human body. Pour half a liter of boiling water over the herbal mixture and let it sit for half an hour. Then pour through a sieve or gauze onto another plate and use during the day between meals.
Recipe number 2 Decoction of oak bark
Another powerful antibiotic plant is the oak, because it accumulates substances that inhibit the metabolism of bacteria and protozoa in its bark. For the broth, you need a tablespoon of oak bark, a teaspoon of dried rose hips, motherwort, immortelle and barberry. Pour all of this with 600 ml of water, preferably in a thermos. Leave to infuse overnight and then pour over the gauze. The ready broth is stored for 2-3 days, you need to drink it in 100 ml on an empty stomach and before bedtime.
Recipe number 3 garlic tincture
The whole onion family is famous for the content of phytonides - natural antibiotic agents that kill bacteria, protozoa and even helminths. Garlic, which contains a record amount of these substances, has been especially distinguished. Garlic tincture was used for the first time by Tibetan monks, for whom it was very important to keep the body healthy.
For a classic garlic infusion recipe for parasites, take 1 liter of vodka and 10 cloves of this vegetable.
Peel the cloves, steam them for 10-15 minutes and place them in the vodka, leave for 6-7 months in a cool, dark place.
The treatment with this tincture lasts for a month, it is necessary to use a tablespoon after a loose breakfast and dinner.
There is also an accelerated recipe that will help if there are already parasites in the body and they need to be expelled urgently from there:
- take a liter of vodka;
- 15 cloves of garlic;
- 200 ml of a strong decoction of oak bark, which does not need to be sieved (add with sawdust);
- peel and steam the garlic, then grind it gently until it forms a porridge with a spoon;
- pour a strong decoction of oak bark into the vodka and add garlic puree;
- insist a week or a month;
- pour into another bottle with gauze, after shaking the tincture well;
- also drink a tablespoon after a light breakfast and dinner.
Pumpkin seeds, due to the increased magnesium and selenium content, negatively affect the growth and metabolism of helminths, which these elements reach after being digested in the human body. It is important to choose large, ripe seeds, as they are the ones that contain most of the minerals.
Eat a tablespoon of seeds on an empty stomach with a spoonful of linseed oil and warm water. After that, you cannot have breakfast for several hours, and the meal should consist of foods rich in fiber. To cure helminthiasis, it is necessary to consume seeds for at least one month, as this method has a cumulative effect.
Anise seed tincture
This treatment method is specific for its taste, which is why many people do not like to use it, although fennel seeds have antibacterial and anthelmintic properties.
- To prepare the tincture, take 300 ml of brandy and vodka, 100 grams of anise seeds.
- Wash the seasoning, mix the alcohol.
- Pour the seeds with 50 ml of boiling water for several hours and then pour them together with the water in a mixture of brandy and alcohol.
- Insist for a month and then consume a tablespoon at bedtime.
Pros and cons of home treatment
Traditional methods of treatment have their advantages and disadvantages, so before you expel the parasites, you should familiarize yourself with them.
- Folk remedies have a much milder effect on the liver and kidneys.
- Home remedies are sometimes cheaper than medicines.
- Teas, decoctions and infusions do not kill the beneficial microflora that lives in the human body.
- Breastfeeding mothers can be treated this way (except for alcohol prescriptions), because they will not harm the baby.
- Popular recipes do not inhibit the functioning of the heart, so people with heart disease can use teas and decoctions for treatment, but it is better to avoid alcohol-based products.
- If serious bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus and others) enter the human body, you must go to the hospital for antibiotics.
- If helminthiasis is caused by echinococcus or tapeworm larvae, it is best to use chemicals in combination with home remedies.
- Pregnant women should not try popular recipes.
- Some herbs, garlic tinctures, should not be used by people with ulcerative diseases of the intestines and stomach.
- In the case of diabetes mellitus, these methods should not be treated, as they can disrupt the functioning of the pancreas.
- Patients with anemia and vitamin deficiency should also seek their doctor's medication, as, in their case, the infection must be cleared very quickly.
Today, medicine in most countries is at a high level, so if the parasites are in the human body, it is better to use drug treatment methods. This has advantages and disadvantages.
- Quick effect.
- Almost 100% guarantee of expulsion of parasites.
- It can be used to treat children from 2 to 3 years old.
- Ability to choose a drug individually.
- Impact on several types of parasites, which allows to treat a person exactly with them.
- When selected correctly, they do not cause serious side effects.
- Some antibiotics have a negative effect on the liver and heart.
- Old generation anthelmintic drugs have a toxic effect.
- Self-selection of medications usually leads to complications and dysbiosis.
- Some medications are expensive.
For treatment with medications, it is imperative to consult a specialist if strange symptoms are confusing (sudden weight loss, appetite disorders, bad stools, nausea, severe headaches or dizziness). You should not choose the drugs, as the treatment depends on which parasite lives in the human body, where it is located.
Of course, prevention is much better than cure, because if you follow a few simple rules, you can protect yourself and your family from unpleasant parasitic diseases.
For example, teach all family members to wash their hands with soap and water after the street, play with animals, public transport, contact with money. It is not enough to just lather them, you have to rub the foam well and then rinse with warm water.
In addition, simple prevention is personal hygiene: regular bathing, washing, washing hands after using the bathroom. If there are animals in the family, they should be washed with shampoo, because bacteria, larvae and parasitic eggs can live on your wool.
You can also talk to your doctor and choose a medicine that will be applied to prevent regular (every three months) helminths and bacteria. Reduced doses of treatment drugs are often used for this. In addition, once a month, it is necessary to give worms pills to pets.
Parasites spoil life and health, but they can be cured. It is best to use medications for this in combination with popular recipes, and also do not forget that any prevention is much better and safer than the treatment.