The most pronounced effect after the antiparasitic regimen is the improvement of the skin condition, the rash and itching disappears, the skin is free from eczema, neurodermatitis. And, of course, strength increases significantly, energy, efficiency and mood increase.
And it's time to do the pest cleaning now, in the fall, after the end of summer, but before the start of winter. If there are no symptoms that clearly indicate parasitosis, cleaning is performed once a year, in September-October.
If there are diseases that suggest the presence of parasites, the course is held 2-3 times a year.
The main symptoms that may indicate the need for antiparasitic cleaning:
- allergies, itching, rash at all or it's not clear why;
- dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis;
- flatulence, gastrointestinal tract disturbance, then diarrhea, then constipation, intestinal cramps, nausea;
- prolonged persistent cough, bronchial asthma;
- craving for sweet, starchy foods;
- being overweight or underweight;
- anemia (low ferritin and B12);
- constant anxiety, nervousness, sleep disturbances;
- in blood tests - increased eosinophils, eosinophil cationic protein, ESR, bilirubin, liver transaminases. Fecal analysis is not always indicative;
- ultrasound liver enlargement.
Unfortunately, it is very difficult to diagnose the presence of parasites. In principle, it might not make sense. A large number of microorganisms live in our body, they are not necessarily helminths, there may be protozoa, but they have the same name - parasites. For now, they may not manifest at all, but under certain conditions, various diseases begin to develop and the listed symptoms appear.
Therefore, the best thing we can do for our bodies is prevention.
Antiparasitic program for adults and children from 9 years old
We take the antiparasitic collection of herbs, green walnut juice, oil, phyto candles as the basis for the complex scheme. We use white clay and pine extract as additional cleaning agents.
The main action of phytopreparations is a complex cleaning of the body (intestinal, liver, blood), combating helminths and their larvae, fungi and pathogens.
Properties of components included in the complex
Collection of "anti-parasitic" herbs
It is used in complex programs for helminthiasis, bacterial and fungal infections. It fights worms and their larvae in the intestines, liver and other organs. The composition includes poisonous herbs, intended for adults and children at least 7 years old.
COMPOSITION:tansy flowers, chamomile, mistletoe leaf, peppermint, eucalyptus, bitter wormwood herb, thyme, agape, centaury, knotweed, celandine, wild rosemary, dandelion, calamus roots, elecampane, valerian, hawthorn bark.
Properties of main components:
Tansy flowers.Due to the content in the chemical composition of alkaloids, bitterness, essential oil, tannins, it has an active anthelmintic effect. In addition, it has a series of additional properties that our bodies need in the fight against parasites: choleretic, antispasmodic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory. Gum compounds and flavonoids help to detoxify. This healing poison effectively drives away "unwanted guests", whether helminths or microbes. It is well studied and recognized by official medicine as highly effective against worms.
Mistletoe.A poisonous plant that parasitizes the trunks of oaks and other trees. Due to toxic substances (contains the viscotoxin alkaloid), it creates unfavorable conditions for the survival of the parasites, especially the widespread use of mistletoe against round worms (pinworms, ascaris).
Wormwood.It contains a unique essential oil with a complex composition, whose main components are thujone and chamazulene. Powerful bitterness, which is not tolerated not only by helminths but also by the simplest microorganisms. Along with tansia, absinthe stimulates the secretion of bile, pancreatic and gastric juices, forcing the body to actively purify and disinfect itself.
Thyme.It contains thymol (a component of the essential oil), which has a harmful effect on tape and roundworms, especially recommended for combating helminths such as whipworms and hookworms.
Celandine.It contains a whole complex of alkaloids (about 20! ). They all have different effects on parasites, worms, infectious agents. It particularly powerfully manifests its celandin properties in relation to giardiasis, fungal and viral infections (papilomaviruses, which cause papilloma, condyloma, wart rash).
Ledum.Poisonous plant. It contains a unique essential oil, mainly composed of sesquiterpenic alcohols, and is considered a powerful bactericidal and even insecticidal agent. I consider the role of wild rosemary as a means of combating opportunistic bacterial flora. For example, Staphylococcus aureus or other cocci that live side by side with a person.
Agrimony.It has a complex healing effect on the intestines, liver, kidneys in order to ensure active detoxification of the body and healing of the intestinal walls affected by helminths.
centauryIt contains bitter glycosides and alkaloids that have a detrimental effect not only on sexually mature helminths but also on their larvae.
Dandelion.Helps the liver to evacuate the breakdown products of parasites. Prevents constipation.
Roots of calamus, elecampane.Contains essential oils, bitterness and tannins. They expel liver worms, improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract and fight bacterial infections.
Knotweed (highlander bird).Diuretic and mild laxative effect, supports the body's cleansing functions.
Pharmacy chamomile flowers, eucalyptus leaves- antibacterial and anti-inflammatory components.
peppermint, valerian- antispasmodics, calming ingredients. They mask the bitterness of the composition, improving the flavor.
Buckthorn Bark.It has a very mild but effective laxative effect. Added to the collection as an antagonist of the tannins of some components of the composition (tansy, elecampane, calamus, mistletoe). The objective is to guarantee the intestinal cleansing (emptying) in a timely manner, avoiding constipation and intoxication.
Herbal collection "To clean the gastrointestinal tract"
It is used both in preparation for antiparasitic cleaning and in other situations - in cases of poisoning, constipation, after parties, holidays (caterers), or simply if "something was eaten wrong".
The herbs included in the collection have a mild laxative, choleretic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiparasitic and detoxifying effect. The collection has an excellent healing effect on the entire gastrointestinal tract, improves liver function and improves food digestion.
COMPOSITION:hawthorn bark, cherry plum leaf, peppermint leaf, lemon balm, starwort herb, motherwort, wormwood, Jerusalem artichoke, flax seeds, caraway seeds, chamomile flowers, immortela.
If we compare the composition of this collection with the Antiparasitic, we see repetitions of some herbs (mint, hawthorn, wormwood, chamomile flowers). The composition is much "softer", if necessary, it can be administered to children over 5 years old as an Antiparasitic. For this, I recommend adding the thyme herb (one quarter) to the collection. Although absinthe is bitter and known for its powerful anthelmintic properties, it is okay for children. As part of the absinthe collection, a very small part, the collection is not as bitter as Antiparasitic. Children, if necessary, can be given in short courses of 5-7 days with a reduced dosage.
We also see that there are prebiotic herbs in the collection, that is, herbs that have a positive effect on the state of the intestinal microflora - cherry plum, starfish, Jerusalem artichoke, flax. Chamomile and cumin alleviate inflammation and the formation of gas, mother and lemon balm - against intestinal spasms, immortelle improves the functioning of the gallbladder.
The administration course is 1-2 weeks depending on the purpose of the application.
green walnut juice
The main properties of green walnut juice are antiparasitic, fungicidal and antibiotic, due to the content of a unique compound in green walnuts - juglone. Currently, juglone is also being studied for its anti-cancer properties.
Interesting about Juglone
The production of juglone by plants of the Walnut family is a protective response to ensure their survival. Many plants (eg, sugar maple, cotton, black cherry, red oak and others) produce allelochemicals to increase their survival and reproduction, suppressing competition. How!
When one plant adversely affects another through the production and release of chemical compounds, the offending plant is considered allelopathic.
Simply put, it's best not to plant too many plants next to the walnut trees - they could die.
In plants, the juglone is in the hydroxide form, but when exposed to air it oxidizes and changes color, so during storage the nut juice (as well as the nut and honey mixture) darkens to dark brown. .
In addition, the fruits of a young nut contain several vitamins and trace elements (A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, C, E, K, H, PP. Trace elements: iron, iodine, boron, zinc, copper, manganese , fluorine), a lot of tannins and flavonoids.
We definitely use green nut juice in antiparasitic programs.
black cumin oil
A unique healing oil that can replace dozens of different medications.
The point is that black cumin oil helps eliminate the root cause of a wide range of various ailments. It fights fungi, worms, protozoan microorganisms - pathogenic flora that are inevitably present in anyone's body and cause many diseases - anemia, dermatitis, oncology. . .
The antiprotozoal and anthelmintic properties of black cumin are associated with the unique combination of several substances in its composition at the same time, the main ones being:
- Alkaloids (nigellicin, nigelidine, nigelitsin).They lead to the death of the parasite's organism, causing it to severely disrupt metabolic processes.
- Saponins.They have a depressant effect on the candida fungus, the cocci group of microbes, the simpler single-celled organisms, and the helminths. They also help to cleanse the body of toxins with which parasites poison their host.
Alcohols.Taraxerol triterpene alcohol exhibits pronounced anticancer activity, in particular, on sarcoma and breast cancer; has antimicrobial action.
- Thymol.Its powerful anthelmintic action is scientifically proven. Causes paralysis of the worms, resulting in their death. In addition, the substance has antiseptic and regenerating properties, helping the intestinal mucosa to recover from the damage caused by the parasite.
- Cineol.Anthelmintic agent that causes eggs to dissolve.
- Thuillon.It causes paralysis and severe disturbances in the helminths' nervous system, resulting in their death.
- Tannins.Under its influence, the protective husk of the worms becomes thinner, so it loses its ability to protect the worm from the effects of digestive enzymes. Furthermore, in many pests, these substances cause a violation of energy production, from which the death of the parasite occurs quickly;
- Essencial oilsthey are generally intolerable to parasites and cause their death due to metabolic disturbances.
Black cumin oil is ideally combined with herbs and other preparations.
A necessary component of herbal medicine regimens for parasitic invasions of the intestine, rectum, liver, as well as complex body cleansing programs.
Composition:cocoa butter, propolis, black cumin oil, walnut oil, chamomile extracts, wormwood, calendula, clove essential oils, wormwood, thuja.
Cocoa butterit is an ideal base for suppositories. It has emollient, nourishing, moisturizing, protective, tonic and regenerating properties, prevents the spread of infections and is hypoallergenic. It contains a complex of essential acids and vitamin E, which in contact with the skin melts quickly and is absorbed, bringing all active substances into the tissue.
Exclusiveblack cumin and walnut oilsthey have a powerful antiparasitic effect on the gastrointestinal tract, liver, as well as other organs and systems, acting through the general bloodstream.
Propolis- a powerful antiseptic.
Essential Oils of Clove, Wormwood and Western ThujaHarmful effect on a number of parasitic microorganisms, various types of helminths, are used for infection by worms, roundworms, giardiasis, opistorchiasis.
The composition of essential oils and herbal extracts is also active against streptococci, yeast microflora, has an anti-inflammatory and powerful healing effect on the gastrointestinal tract and genitourinary system.
Phyto candles can be used by children aged 2 years and over. Herbal suppositories are included in the comprehensive antiparasitic program in combination with internal herbal intake.
Therefore, the following herbs and preparations are included in the antiparasitic phytocomplex for adults and are used according to the schedule:
- Herbal collection "To clean the gastrointestinal tract"drink for 1 week, prepare according to package instructions: 1Prepare a tablespoon of the collection with two cups of boiling water, leave for 30 minutes, drain. Drink during the day in servings between meals.
- Collection of "anti-parasitic" herbsdrink for 2 weeks (after the end of the weekly intake of the first collection). Prepare according to the recipe indicated on the package: Adults: Prepare 1 tablespoon of the collection with 1 cup (200 ml) of boiling water. For children ages 7 to 14, take 1 teaspoon collection No. 40 per 1 cup of boiling water. Insist on 30 minutes. Voltage. Drink 1 cup of infusion for 10-15 days in the morning and evening (ie drink 1 cup in the morning and 1 cup in the evening).
- green walnut juicetake 20 drops per 100 ml of water 3 times daily, 20-30 minutes before meals, for 1 month, without interruption in the context of the herbal collections above.
- Pumpkin Oil Balsam and Black Seed Oil(drink, alternating 1 week at a time, without interruption for 1 month, ie, repeat each oil twice). Dosage of oils: Take 1 dessert spoon (6 ml) of pumpkin oil balm 3 times a day during meals (mix with food). For adults, take 1 teaspoon (4 ml) of black cumin oil, half a teaspoon (2 ml) for children 6-12 years, once daily with meals (mix with food). The action of oils: antiparasitic, mild laxative, choleretic, hepatoprotective.
- Phyto candlesset overnight straight according to the scheme: set for 10 days, break for 10 days, then set again for 10 days.
- White clay and conifer extractdrink, alternating 1 week of hospital stay, without interruptions over 1 month, that is, repeat each remedy twice.
A white clay solution should be made at the rate of 1 teaspoonful of clay with a small blade per 100 ml (half a glass) of water, taken 3 times a day 1 hour before meals. White clay is an adsorbent, to avoid poisoning, we use a clay solution with any cleaning programs
conifer extracttake 1 teaspoon (4 ml) of the extract in 1 glass of water 3 times a day between meals. Conifer extract is included in this complex to prevent intoxication and strengthen the immune system.
The cleaning course will be 1 month.